View this release on Github
This release contains a small breaking interface change that has required us to bump to a new major version.
When viewing a profile token using
fastly profile token the
--name flag is no longer supported. It has been moved to a positional argument to make it consistent with the other profile subcommands. The
profile token command now respects the global
--profile flag, which allows a user to switch profiles for the lifetime of a single command execution.
fastly profile token --name=example->
fastly profile token example
fastly profile token --profile=example
- breaking(profiles): replace
--namewith positional arg + allow global override #862
- fix(build): show build output with
- fix(profile/update): update active profile as default behaviour #857
- fix(compute/serve): allow overriding of viceroy binary #859
- feat(compute/deploy): check service availability #860